Sunday 26 April 2015

Photo Book Challenge

So, I took a week off from my 2 page a week challenge... Last weekend, I co-hosted a scrapbooking retreat with 33 scrapbookers! It was soooo much fun, and the ladies all got so much accomplished - so much so, that I felt I didn't need to work on my own albums - just for one week!

So here they are... my 2 pages for my Vegas Album.

These pages host a great tip: when on vacation, wake up early one morning (usually 5:30 or 6:00 am) and walk the resort to take pictures. The lighting is amazing and there are very few people so you will get great scenery pictures and not have to crop/clone people out of them!

Another great tip: take some architectural photos and use them as backdrops to your album pages (like I did in the 'Gardens' page)






Happy Scrapbooking!
T. :)



Want to learn more about Digital Scrapbooking? Download Artisan Software Now
Want amazing photo editing & organizing software: Download Historian Now

No comments:

Post a Comment