Saturday 2 May 2015

2 MORE Done - YAY!

I have sooooo many projects on the go! Does that sound familiar? Family albums, trip albums, school albums, sports albums; and oh, so many more.... it can be overwhelming to get your album projects completed!

You need to set a Goal or a Challenge for yourself!

My goal is to complete two - 2 page layouts of my Vegas Digital book IN ADDITION to my regular scrapbooking. And let me tell you, even as an avid and experienced scrapbooker, it's not easy! But sometimes, simply just knowing that I must complete those pages has me editing photos or importing content here and there during my 'spare time' (does anyone really have that anymore???) to help me get those pages done on the weekend.

So, here is this weekend's completed page layouts! Remember, I like clean lines and little embellishments on MY pages - I like to focus on the photos and story. I do like the new way of layering and layering of embellishments, but I simply 'can't' do it in my albums - lol.

Enjoy,
T. :)

Want to create your own digital scrapbooks?
Historian Photo Organizer and Editing Software: Order Now
Artisan Digital Scrapbooking Software: Order Now
Digital Scrapbooking Papers, Templates & Embellishments: Order Now


The Pool


the Corridors 
(still thinking of the proper word for 'corridor' in a hotel, it will come to me before the book is printed, but for now - this is the title!)



No comments:

Post a Comment