Sunday 5 April 2015

Our travels on Route 66!

I'm slowly completing our Vegas 2015 vacation digital scrapbook - yay!

I was able to use a 'clip art' road that I googled; I cut out the white background and softened the edges using a filter. I also Google mapped the area of Route 66 we traveled on and used 'print screen' to copy the image and paste into the layout. 

It's amazing the sense of accomplishment you feel when you set a goal and complete just four pages a week! 

Recently, someone asked me how many pages the album would be... when I said 100, they thought I was NUTS! Well, maybe I am! But I figure that if you invest in a vacation and take the pictures, you are better off spending the money on a book you will have forever than trinkets and t-shirts you pick up in the souvenir shop, plus you should print the pictures anyway, so why not in a beautiful book?

YOU CAN DO IT TOO! What's your page completion goal?  
Do you have a project you want to complete and need some help? 


No comments:

Post a Comment