Saturday 22 August 2015

Photos2Albums Welcomes Creative Memories!

Photos and albums have been a part of my life ever since I can remember, and helping people with theirs has been too! Even during my 'leave' from Creative Memories, I continued to help friends and family get their photos into albums by offering support, casual workshops, retreats and blog posts. So, after much thought and consideration, I am HAPPY to announce I have re-joined the CM family!

I am thrilled to again be a CM Advisor, adding the quality CM paper scrapbooking products I have LOVED for 18 years to the digital scrapbooking software, artwork, photobooks and gifts I currently offer through my Photos2Albums blog. I look forward to continuing to offer workshops, retreats and support people’s album making with information, ideas and inspiration! It’ all about celebrating your life, from the BIG moments to the everyday, and I can help!

My blog for digital scrapbooking links and more; http://photos2albums.blogspot.ca/

I so look forward to helping you get your Photos into Albums. Please contact me if you have any questions; as always, I’m happy to help!
Happy Scrapbooking!

Tammy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment