Wednesday 26 August 2015

National Dog Day 2015!

According the their website; "National Dog Day serves to help recognize the number of dogs that need to be rescued each year, and acknowledges family dogs and dogs that work selflessly each day to save lives, keep us safe and bring comfort."

So, here is a look at the 3 dogs who have been such a huge part of my life

My text: "I could not have imagined my life without these three girls in it. Each is so different from the other and represents a different time in my life. I grew up with Elsa, Larah grew up with my children, and Chloe will be with us while Steven is a teenager and out on his own. Because of the dogs in our life; our house is never quiet, never free from dog hair, and never without love!"


So, give your dog a hug, an extra treat or an extra long walk today. Why not take a few photos and celebrate why he/she is such an important part of your life, and create a scrapbook page, of course!

Here are some of my favourite pet kits:

 Pet Digital Kit and Pet Digital Pages (Used in above layout)




So, go on a fetch your dog and have a Great Day!

Click HERE to check out all the Digital Artwork Panstoria has to offer.
Click HERE to upgrade / order Photo Management Software: Historian
Click HERE to upgrade / order Digital Scrapbooking Software: Artisan
Click Here for Creative Memories Paper Scrapbooking Products

Please contact me in you have any questions, I'm happy to help!
Happy Scrapbooking!
Tammy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment